Today on Facebook Live, I dished about my journey as a highly sensitive ambitious woman (yes, I’m equal parts both!) and the 10 tips that have helped me succeed. Here’s a peek:
- I work to have patience and compassion for myself.
- I make time to connect with my higher power.
- I quit coffee. (Big one, I know! Watch the vid for why and how I survived.)
- I have a solid team.
- I treat EFT tapping and meditation.
- I create a spacious schedule for myself.
- I always ensure I get enough sleep.
- I surround myself with highly sensitive people.
- I support my adrenals.
- I practice surrendering control.
Watch the video for my insights and stories on how to implement these 10 tips for succeeding as a highly sensitive ambitious woman. Hope you’ll join me next time!
10 things that have helped me succeed as a highly sensitive ambitious woman
Posted by Jackie McDonald on Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.